[Lustre-discuss] ZFS integration

Brian Behlendorf behlendorf1 at llnl.gov
Sat May 14 09:50:11 PDT 2011

The work to integrate ZFS with Lustre in the Linux kernel is ongoing at
Whamcloud and Livermore.  We are planning to deploy a 50PB ZFS based
Lustre filesystem at Livermore for a new system called Sequoia late in
2011.

We've posted some information about the development at the following
link.  You can also download all the needed source from here and an
example configuration.  We would love to have more people on board with
this development.

http://zfsonlinux.org/lustre.html

--
Thanks,