[Lustre-discuss] Landing and tracking tools improvements

sebastien.buisson at bull.net sebastien.buisson at bull.net
Tue May 24 01:22:55 PDT 2011

Hi,

I found useful in Bugzilla system to be able to 'reply' to a previous
comment, with email quoting style pre-filled text box.

I also miss the ability to really simply generate a link to a specific bug
, or even a comment in a bug, when writing a comment. For instance, when I
was writing in Bugzilla 'as explained in bug 10000 comment 3', my comment
was processed and 'bug 10000 comment 3' was turned into a clickable link.
In order to be usable this would require the comments to be numbered.

Apart from that, I like the possibility to edit or delete my own comments.
Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Sebastien.