[Lustre-discuss] Java support

Thomas Anderson t.dt.aanderson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 05:23:12 PST 2011

Hi Andreas,

Thanks letting me know that lustre can be access without special
library needed. I am looking for an example like hello world program
so that I can test and start to learn from there. Since lustre is
posix compliant, it would be easier for me to understand with c or
java program.

Thank you for your help.