[Lustre-discuss] Test restructuring

Chris Gearing chris at whamcloud.com
Fri Oct 14 03:02:03 PDT 2011

Hi Nathan,

This is definitely something we have been thinking about but also something
that's not got to the top of our to-do list yet. I think we can safely say
that we share a desire to make them more reliable, repeatable, and easier to
run and automate, and also a view  that to do this is going to need
restructuring.

Perhaps we should use this mail to start a discussion on lustre-discuss and
then agree a plan/approach that someone can execute.

Chris

should talk about and also something that