[Lustre-discuss] Anybody have a client running on a 2.6.37 or later kernel?

Carlson, Timothy S Timothy.Carlson at pnnl.gov
Sun Oct 23 20:15:44 PDT 2011

And of course an hour after I sent this message I got a working RHEL 6 kernel (2.6.32-131.17.1.el6.x86_64)  on my RHEL 5 system, replaced OFED to get XRC support, rebuilt Lustre (1.8.6-wc1) and am now testing this configuration. It's not the prettiest setup in the world but it seems to be working so far.

Thanks

Tim