[Lustre-discuss] Is there possibility to protect lustre servers from lustre clients?

WANG Lu wanglu at ihep.ac.cn
Thu Apr 19 06:10:52 PDT 2012

Hi Gang,
   Lustre provides root squash, you can map root account to a different nid:gid so that root on client can not destroy any data belongs to users.
   See more detailes at: http://wiki.lustre.org/manual/LustreManual18_HTML/LustreSecurity.html#50651270_64726

Cheers,
Lu

在2012-04-12 23:55:41,WANG Lu<wanglu at ihep.ac.cn>写道: