[Lustre-discuss] [wc-discuss] New Test Framework Development - Requirements Capture

Nathan Rutman nathan_rutman at xyratex.com
Tue Dec 18 17:57:54 PST 2012

Renaming Chris' page to "Test Framework Requiremens", I have added an upper-level page
http://wiki.opensfs.org/Improving_the_test_framework
that references the three areas of focus we identified on our last phonecall:
	• Development of a completely new test framework that will provide the capabilities to test Lustre at exascale.
	• Incremental benefits by improving current test framework.
	• Providing better coverage by improving individual tests.
and links to the requirements page.