[Lustre-discuss] [Lustre-community] Create directory where files get striped over the same set of OSTs

Kshitij Mehta kmehta at cs.uh.edu
Thu Feb 9 19:02:49 PST 2012

We have Lustre v 1.6.7, so I don't think we have OST pools.
We have an application that generates a few files. We wanted to test the
performance over a subset of OSTs. However, we end up hitting all OSTs,
since the different files get created over a different set of OSTs.

Thanks for your reply,

Kshitij Mehta
PhD Candidate
Parallel Software Technologies Lab (pstl.cs.uh.edu)
Dept. of Computer Science
University of Houston
Houston, Texas, USA