[Lustre-discuss] landing of Lustre Bugzilla 19579

Ms. Megan Larko dobsonunit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:01:00 PST 2012

Hello,

I am looking for some concrete (printable) documentation.   I have a
client who is receiving an error message on the system which has been
indicated to me to be Lustre Bugzilla 19579.   The customer is running
Lustre 1.8.3 currently and wished to upgrade Lustre version to avoid
viewing the error message indicated by Mikhail Pershin as being
"harmless"  and "...the wrong alert and will be fixed.".

I have gone through the Lustre CHANGELOG for 1.8.x and I do not see
where bug 19579 has been addressed.   I see it being resolved, but in
which version was the fix landed please?   There are reasons why the
customer may not be able to go to the latest and greatest 1.8.x
version of Lustre.  I am looking for documentation on what version
addresses the message described in 19579.

I appreciate any assistance.

Thank you,
Megan Larko