[Lustre-discuss] Lustre missing physical volume

David Noriega tsk133 at my.utsa.edu
Mon Jul 2 00:22:27 PDT 2012

What an adventure this turned into. Turns out when I had to relabel
the physical volumes, I got two of them backwards(realized this when I
checked /proc/fs/luster/devices) and somehow this was tripping things
up. I swapped them back using pvremove and pvcreate, remounted and
after a few minutes, the clients reconnected and the system is happy
again.