[Lustre-discuss] Benchmarking Working Group

faibish_sorin at emc.com faibish_sorin at emc.com
Fri May 18 09:24:52 PDT 2012

I forgot to include the operation mix for the workload objects included in the results.

FS Operation    SFS2008 BACKUP  HOMEDIR DATABASE        STREAM  VIRTUAL
read    10      9       8       1       10      7
mmap read       0       0       0       0       0       0
rand read       8       9       10      79      65      20
write   7       7       7       2       10      13
mmap write      0       0       0       0       0       0
rand write      2       2       2       18      2       60
rmw             1       1       1       0       1       0
mkdir           2       2       2       0       1       0
unlink          4       4       4       0       1       0
append          3       3       3       0       1       0
locking         6       6       6       0       1       0
access          24      24      18      0       1       0
stat            26      26      20      0       5       0
chmod           2       2       3       0       1       0
readdir         4       4       5       0       1       0
copyfile        0       0       10      0       0       0
rename          0       0       0       0       0       0
statfs          1       1       1       0       0       0
pathconf        0       0       0       0       0       0
custom1         0       0       0       0       0       0
custom2         0       0       0       0       0       0