[Lustre-discuss] lctl ping of Pacemaker IP

Jeff Johnson jeff.johnson at aeoncomputing.com
Thu Nov 1 21:47:36 PDT 2012

Megan,

lnet pings aren't the same as tcpip/udp pings. An lnet ping 'lctl ping' would need to touch an active lnet instance on the target address. I don't think you can bind lnet to a pacemaker virtual IP but I'll let someone smarter than me on this list confirm or correct me.

In any event an lnet ping and udp ping are completely separate animals.

--Jeff

Sent from my iPhone