[Lustre-discuss] Fwd: EIOW meeting on November 15th, 2012 in Salt Lake City

Kevin Canady kevin_canady at xyratex.com
Thu Nov 8 06:11:14 PST 2012

Dear all,

I'd like to invite you to the upcoming EIOW meeting on Thursday, November 15th, 2012 in the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown City Creek:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/slcut-salt-lake-marriott-downtown-at-city-creek/
It will be held in the Solitude meeting room which is on the lobby level of the hotel. The meeting will begin at 12pm and lunch will be provided.

Agenda:

12:00 - 12:45 Peter Braam - Welcome & Technical overview of EIOW.
(Working lunch)

13:15 - 13:45 Hugo Falter - EIOW research, development and EOFS participation: the road forward

13:45 - 14:45 Peter Braam, Michael Kluge, Sai Narasimhamurthy: HA and RAS for EIOW

14:45 - 15:15 Discussion and break

15:15 - 16:15 Toni Cortes, Nikita Danilov - Interfaces, Schemas and Scalability

16:15 - 17:30 Discussion, next actions and wrap up

EIOW is an Open Source project to design exa-scale I/O middleware.  During 2012 requirements have been gathered and initial work has been done on the architecture of such middleware.  Most of our thoughts about this can be found on http://eiow.org.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you plan to attend.
Best Regards,
Ina

Ina Schmitz
Project Management
Fon +49 2461 619144
schmitz at par-tec.com

Sent from my mobile, apologies for any typing errors.
P. Kevin Canady
415.505.7701