[Lustre-discuss] Meeting notice for the OpenSFS BWG group (new dial-in number)

Oral, H. Sarp oralhs at ornl.gov
Fri Sep 7 09:10:07 PDT 2012

All,

Please make a note of the new dial-in number for the bi-weekly OpenSFS
Benchmarking Work Group meetings.

Our new dial in number is: 877-709-0823

And the new participant passcode is: 4840841

Our next meeting will be on September 14th, 2012 at 11:30 AM Eastern.

Main OpenSFS BWG goals are:

* Research primary I/O workloads in high performance parallel file systems
configurations
* Provide benchmarking tools that best emulate these workloads to the
scalable parallel file system community

If you are not a part of our workgroup, you can check our web page at
http://www.opensfs.org/release-planning-group/bwg for more information. If
you would like to join to our workgroup, please drop me an email
(oralhs at ornl.gov).

If you need calendar invites, please let me know and I can send them out
as needed.

Please feel free to distribute this e-mail as you see fit.

Thanks,

Sarp Oral
OpenSFS BWG Chair

--
Sarp Oral, PhD

National Center for Computational Sciences
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
oralhs at ornl.gov
865-574-2173