[Lustre-discuss] OSS panicing.....

Keith Mannthey keith.mannthey at intel.com
Wed Aug 7 17:44:28 PDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-08-06 at 14:22 +0100, Phill Harvey-Smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Our OSS has started panicing in the last couple of days, it seems to be
> related to nfs4, but not sure so asking the group for pointers.
>
> Fistly a couple of screen grabs are at :
>
> http://penguin.stats.warwick.ac.uk/~stsxab/Lustre/

It looks like a nfsd4 error in the backtrace. You should look into the
nfs side of your setup. It likely has nothing to do with Lustre (outside
of the kernel you are running) If this is a new install it may not like
the NFS userspace you have with the kernel you are using but that is
just a wild guess.

Thanks,
  Keith Mannthey