[Lustre-discuss] Understanging LNET routing

Vsevolod Nikonorov v.nikonorov at nikiet.ru
Tue Aug 20 05:51:15 PDT 2013

I have discovered that MDS log contains errors during communication with NIDs that did not exist. Most likely that was a consequence of several interconfused configurations, so I just recreated the whole test stand, and now I've got LNET routing working. Thanks everybody for helping!

Всеволод Никоноров,
ОИТТиС, НИКИЭТ

<v.nikonorov at nikiet.ru>