[Lustre-discuss] LUG '13 Abstract Submission

ssimms at iu.edu ssimms at iu.edu
Wed Jan 30 16:27:12 PST 2013

Greetings!

LUG '13 will take place in San Diego this year at the Omni Hotel in the
Downtown Gaslamp Quarter.  LUG Sessions will be held from April 16-18.
Registration is not yet open, but stay tuned for a detailed announcement from
the LUG planning committee coming soon.

The LUG program committee would like to invite members of the Lustre community
to submit presentation abstracts for inclusion in this year's meeting.  It is
not necessary to submit a technical paper, just an abstract of your proposed
talk no more than a page in length.  Talks should target a half an hour in
length and reflect interesting Lustre development, application, or practices.
The deadline to submit presentation abstracts is March 4, 2013.

For abstract submission, we will be using the easychair conference system. The
website for LUG 2013 is here:

https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lug2013

We're really looking forward to an interesting and exciting program for this
year's meeting in San Diego!

If you have questions or problems, feel free to mail Stephen Simms
(ssimms at iu.edu), LUG 2013 program chair.

Sincerely,
The LUG '13 Program Committee