[Lustre-discuss] Lustre Jobs

ssimms at iu.edu ssimms at iu.edu
Fri Jul 19 10:37:44 PDT 2013

Greetings-

Indiana University is looking for a couple of Lustre savvy administrators
to help manage and maintain the new Data Capacitor as part of the High
Performance File Systems team. You would be working from the
Cyberinfrastructure Building in Bloomington.  Jobs are posted here:

https://jobs.iu.edu/joblisting/index.cfm?jlnum=8796
https://jobs.iu.edu/joblisting/index.cfm?jlnum=8771

If you are interested, you need to apply using the IU Jobs Online
Application.  If you have questions any questions, please feel free to
drop me a line or give me a call.  Thanks for your kind attention.

Sincerely,
Stephen Simms
Manager, High Performance File Systems
Indiana University