[Lustre-discuss] Can't install lustre-tests

Ned Bass bass6 at llnl.gov
Mon Jul 22 10:52:28 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 09:20:30AM -0700, Prakash Surya wrote:
> Interesting.. Any chance somebody can provide an example URL?

If you browse to Status -> Build Artifacts for a Jenkins build, there is
a link to download all files as a zip file.  There is a repodata
directory there, so I suspect the unzipped archive could be used as a
local yum repo.  However, I get a permission denied error, or sometimes
an authentication popup, when I click the zip file link.  I opened a
Jira issue to report the permission problem.

https://jira.hpdd.intel.com/browse/LU-3615

Ned