[Lustre-discuss] Can't install lustre-tests

Dilger, Andreas andreas.dilger at intel.com
Mon Jul 22 16:26:15 PDT 2013

On 2013/07/22 11:52 AM, "Ned Bass" <bass6 at llnl.gov> wrote:

>On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 09:20:30AM -0700, Prakash Surya wrote:
>> Interesting.. Any chance somebody can provide an example URL?
>
>If you browse to Status -> Build Artifacts for a Jenkins build, there is
>a link to download all files as a zip file.  There is a repodata
>directory there, so I suspect the unzipped archive could be used as a
>local yum repo.  However, I get a permission denied error, or sometimes
>an authentication popup, when I click the zip file link.  I opened a
>Jira issue to report the permission problem.
>
>https://jira.hpdd.intel.com/browse/LU-3615

Darn.  The authentication requirement is on purpose.  That's because the
full .zip file contains binary ZFS RPMs so we cannot distribute them
packaged together with the kernel RPMs.  We need to finish off the build
system changes to build DKMS packages so they can be distributed together.

Lustre Software Architect
Intel High Performance Data Division