[Lustre-discuss] up to date documentation

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Wed Jun 12 06:02:08 PDT 2013

You can find the maintained version of the manual at
http://lustre.opensfs.org/documentation/

As per the recent OpenSFS survey, 1.8.x releases are still the most
commonly deployed, but more people are running Lustre 2.x releases.

There are people in production on Lustre 2.2 and Lustre 2.3, but Lustre
2.1.x is the most commonly selected 2.x release (CEA, LLNL, and NASA are
all in production on a 2.1.x release, for example) as it has been a
maintenance release stream - see http://lustre.opensfs.org/download-lustre/