[Lustre-discuss] Using NFS to mount lustre

Teik Hooi Beh thbeh at thbeh.com
Thu Jun 20 20:57:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have just recently started to test Lustre and even with a small 2 nodes
deployment, I find the performance is outstanding on 1Gb networking.

I was trying to search through the list for anything that could help me to
mount using NFS protocol but could not find anything.

Is that possible or have anyone done that before? I am in particular
interested if anyone have use Lustre with VMware. I am currently testing on
2.1.5.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Beh