[Lustre-discuss] Join OpenSFS at SC'13

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Tue Nov 5 17:36:32 PST 2013

Hello Lustre community members,

We hope you're planning to join us for this year's
<http://sc13.supercomputing.org/> Supercomputing (SC'13) conference, which
is being held in Denver, November 18-21st. OpenSFS will be hosting a booth,
as well as several sessions on the Lustre file system. As a member of the
Lustre community, we hope you will mark your calendars to attend the
following events:

.         SC'13 BoF Session: The Lustre Community - At the Intersection of
HPC and Big Data

o    Tuesday, November 19th: 12:15-1:15pm in room(s) 405/406/407

o    Speakers include: Jeff Layton, Intel; Paul Nowoczynski, DataDirect
Networks; Shinji Sumimoto, Fujitsu; Sorin Fabish, EMC; Torben Kling
Peterson, Xyratex; Eric Barton, Intel; Tommy Minyard, TACC, OpenSFS
Community Board member

.         OpenSFS booth party - stop by to join us for drinks and meet
others in the community!

o    Tuesday, November 19th: 4:00-6:00pm at the OpenSFS booth (#4125)

.         OpenSFS presentation: "Community Developed Scalable File Systems"

o    Wednesday, November 20th: 2:00-2:15pm at the Xyratex booth (#2107)

o    Tommy Minyard, OpenSFS Community Board member, TACC

.         OpenSFS presentation: "Community Involvement in the Lustre File
System"

o    Wednesday, November 20th: 4:30-4:45pm at the DDN booth (#1307)

o    Chris Morrone, OpenSFS CDWG Chair, LLNL

Interested in winning an iPad mini? Be sure to stop by the OpenSFS booth, or
one of our participant booths, to pick up the OpenSFS passport. The passport
is a fun way to interact with OpenSFS participants by collecting stamps from
7 participating booths. Return the completed passport to the OpenSFS booth
for a chance to win your iPad mini! (Lustre not included.)

Lastly, we encourage you to spread the word about the SC events planned for
the Lustre community! More information is available on our
<http://www.opensfs.org/events/sc13/> web site. We have also prepared the
attached social media/website content for your marketing teams to use in
promoting SC'13.

We look forward to seeing you at SC'13 and encourage you to take advantage
of the opportunities to join these events!

Sincerely,

OpenSFS Administration

__________________________

OpenSFS Administration

3855 SW 153rd Drive Beaverton, OR 97006 USA

Phone: +1 503-619-0561 | Fax: +1 503-644-6708

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/opensfs> @OpenSFS

Email:  <mailto:admin at opensfs.org> admin at opensfs.org | Website:
<http://www.opensfs.org> www.opensfs.org

Open Scalable File Systems, Inc. is a strong and growing nonprofit
organization dedicated to the success of the LustreR file system. OpenSFS
was founded in 2010 to advance Lustre development, ensuring it remains
vendor-neutral, open, and  <http://lustre.opensfs.org/download-lustre/>
free. Since its inception, OpenSFS has been responsible for advancing the
Lustre file system and delivering
<http://lustre.opensfs.org/community-lustre-roadmap/> new releases on behalf
of the open source community. Through working groups, events, and ongoing
funding initiatives, OpenSFS harnesses the power of collaborative
development to fuel innovation and growth of the Lustre file system
worldwide.