[Lustre-discuss] Technical Working Group Meeting Oct 10th

David Dillow dillowda at ornl.gov
Mon Oct 7 10:17:40 PDT 2013

The OpenSFS Technical Working Group would like to invite you to our next
meeting to discuss current developments and our future course.

When:
	Thursday, October 10th, 2013
	12:30pm ET, 9:30am PT

Dial in:
	US Toll-free:	866-692-4538
	Local/Other US:	517-466-2084
	Access code:	1973781

	Other numbers may be available for those outside the US;
	please drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Agenda:
      * Plans for TWG going forward
      * Status of the Intel contract (DNE/LFSCK)
      * Status of the new development contract
      * Deep dive into the IU uid-mapping and shared key work
      * Q&A

If anyone has additional items for the agenda, please let me know.

The TWG is looking for presenters! If you are working in Lustre and
would like to talk about your efforts, please speak up and let the
community know about your project!

--
Dave Dillow
National Center for Computational Science