[Lustre-discuss] Technical Working Group Meeting Oct 10th

David Dillow dillowda at ornl.gov
Wed Oct 9 13:49:51 PDT 2013

A quick note to remind interest parties that the TWG will meet tomorrow,
and to provide links to the slides for the presentations:
http://www.eofs.eu/fileadmin/lad2013/slides/09_Walgenbach_UID_LAD_2013.pdf
http://www.eofs.eu/fileadmin/lad2013/slides/09_Andrew_Korty_UID_LAD.pdf

--
Dave Dillow
National Center for Computational Science