[Lustre-discuss] [HPDD-discuss] Lustre and ZFS notes available

Cory Spitz spitzcor at cray.com
Thu Aug 14 09:34:23 PDT 2014

Scott,

Perhaps there might be a way to collect 'contrib' documents that are not
core to Lustre with OpenSFS.  I suggest that you could make a place at
wiki.opensfs.org for them.  I think that we can ask the
lwg at lists.lustre.org group about it first (copied).

LWG, can we host 'contrib' docs somewhere on the OpenSFS wiki?  Perhaps we
should create a whole new "Documentation" sidebar to get started?

Thanks,
-Cory