[Lustre-discuss] LAD'14: last week of early-bird registration

THIELL Stephane stephane.thiell at cea.fr
Mon Aug 18 08:34:10 PDT 2014

Hello all,

Some news for the next LAD European workshop...

*LAD'14 Agenda is online*

The LAD'14 Program Committee is happy to announce that it has finalized
the agenda, which is now only subject to slight changes. We think it is
a great agenda! Please take a look at:

http://www.eofs.eu/?id=lad14

*Early-bird registration*

We offer early registrants' savings of 100 EUR off before August 27th,
2014, so don't forget to register at:

http://lad.eofs.org/register.php

Registration deadline is set to September 12, 2014.

Thanks to our following sponsors for making this event possible:

     Bull, CEA, Cray, DataDirect Networks, Intel and Xyratex !

LAD'14 will take place in Reims, France, September 22-23 at Domaine
Pommery, a True Traditional Champagne House! Reims is very reachable
thanks to the French high-speed train, which connects the town to
hundreds of destinations and is only 45 minutes from Paris. LAD is a
great opportunity for Lustre worldwide administrators and developers to
gather and exchange their experiences, developments, tools, good
practices and more. Expect everything you loved about last year's
successful workshop and even more.

If you have any questions, please contact us at lad at eofs.eu.

We look forward to seeing you at LAD'14 in Reims!
--
Stéphane
  for the LAD Organizing Team