[Lustre-discuss] [HPDD-discuss] Lustre and ZFS notes available

Hill, Jason J. hilljj at ornl.gov
Thu Aug 14 06:43:02 PDT 2014

Scott,

Might I suggest talking with Richard Henwood at Intel? I recall from a
past LUG that he's coordinating all of the LU-DOC jira tickets and
handling the build process for the manual. I know Richard is interested in
contributors and can be very helpful -- at least I've found him to be on
many topics.

--
-Jason
hilljj at ornl.gov