[Lustre-discuss] Fwd: Tunefs.lustre without amounting everything

Alastair Ferguson aferguson at cmcrc.com
Tue Jul 29 17:49:47 PDT 2014

Never mind. All good now - I went with A and it worked.

Alastair Ferguson
IT Manager
Capital Markets CRC Limited (CMCRC)
Telephone: +61 2 8088 4222
Mobile: +61 424 235 159
Fax: +61 2 8088 4201
www.cmcrc.com

Capital Markets CRC Ltd - Confidential Communication
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential.  It is intended for the addressee only.  If you receive this e-mail by mistake please promptly inform us by reply e-mail and then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy. You must not disclose or use in any way the information in the e-mail. There is no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free. It may be a private communication, and if so, does not represent the views of the CMCRC and its associates.  If it is a private communication, care should be taken in opening it to ensure that undue offence is not given.

Begin forwarded message: