[Lustre-discuss] recover a file which is deleted with 'rm' in lustre

JinHwan Hwang calanchue at gmail.com
Tue May 13 23:11:29 PDT 2014

Thank you for your kind reply! I'm not quite famillar with lustre. If you
suggest a few keywords related with this, it will be really helpful for me.
Are there any tool which is able to edit or search mds inode? Or can i get
inode-operation log? I've tried to do googling and reading lsutre operation
manual, But so far, only chance is digging source files and editing raw
files.