[Lustre-discuss] [HPDD-discuss] Recovering a failed OST

Bob Ball ball at umich.edu
Mon May 19 11:24:22 PDT 2014

Oh, better still, as I kept looking, and the low-level panic retreated,
I found this on the mdt:

[root at lmd02 ~]# lctl get_param osc.*.prealloc_next_id
osc.umt3-OST0025-osc.prealloc_next_id=6778336

So, unless someone tells me that I am way off base, I'm going to proceed
with the assumption that this is a valid starting point, and proceed to
get my file system back online.

bob