[Lustre-discuss] Call for Participation - LAD'14 Workshop

THIELL Stephane stephane.thiell at cea.fr
Mon May 26 02:24:25 PDT 2014

*LAD'14 - Lustre Administrators and Developers Workshop*

*September 22-23, 2014**
**Domaine Pommery, Reims - France*
Organized by EOFS and OpenSFS in collaboration with the University of
Reims Champagne-Ardenne*/
/*
LAD'14 will take place in Reims, France, at Domaine Pommery during 2
days, on September 22-23, 2014. This will be a great opportunity for
worldwide Lustre administrators and developers to gather and exchange
their experiences, developments, tools, good practices and more!

Reims is reachable by train from Paris downtown and CDG Airport in about
45 minutes by the TGV, France's high speed rail line.

We are waiting for your registration and you presentation proposal!

WEB PAGE
Please use the following link to keep updated on LAD'14 agenda and
logistics:

     http://www.eofs.org/?id=lad14

PRESENTATION
We are inviting community members to send proposal for presentation
during this event. No proceeding is required, just an *abstract* of a
30-min (technical) presentation.
Please send this to lad at eofs.eu before *July 25th, 2014*.

/Topics may include (but are not limited to): site updates or future
projects, Lustre administration, monitoring and tools, Lustre feature
overview, Lustre client performance (hot topic ;-), benefits of hardware
evolution to Lustre (like SSD, many-cores...), comparison between Lustre
and other parallel file systems (perf. and/or features), Lustre and
Exascale I/O, etc./

REGISTRATION
Registration for the workshop is now open (early-bird rate):

http://lad.eofs.org/register.php

We also recommend to book an hotel in downtown Reims as soon as possible.

SOCIAL EVENT
On Monday evening, there will be a guided visit of Pommery Champagne
cellars followed by a social dinner on site. A limited number of spouses
can attend too (on a first-come, first-served basis). Register quickly!

SPONSORS
This event is organized thanks to the following generous sponsors:
CEA, DataDirect Networks and Intel

We expect more sponsors to be confirmed soon. Please contact me if your
company wants to sponsor LAD.

For any other information, please contact lad at eofs.eu