[Lustre-discuss] df running slow

Alexander I Kulyavtsev aik at fnal.gov
Wed Nov 26 09:00:07 PST 2014

Try
/usr/sbin/lctl set_param osc.lustre-OST0001-*.active=0

as workarownd on client host, with proper names for filesystem and ost names for all retired OSTs.

We had 'df' hanging on client after we retired some OSTs on 1.8.9 system and now keep this mantra in rc.local .

What client version do you have,  2.5.3  or 1.8.x?

Alex.