[lustre-discuss] Survey: OFED for Lustre MDS and OSS

Greg Mason gmason at msu.edu
Tue Apr 28 19:32:26 PDT 2015

We currently use the IB packages provided by RHEL 6 for our clients. Our servers appear to be what’s provided by CentOS 6, but they were also part of a shrink-wrapped solution from a vendor.

For a variety of reasons that have nothing to do with lustre, we plan on moving the clients back to OFED when we switch to CentOS 7 on our clients. The servers are TBD.

-Greg