[lustre-discuss] Survey: OFED for Lustre MDS and OSS

Kurt Strosahl strosahl at jlab.org
Wed Apr 29 06:08:39 PDT 2015

Hello,

When I tried to stand up lustre 2.5.3 on CentOS 6.5 systems I was unable to get it to work with the Mellanox OFED packages I'd downloaded.  Since I wanted to use the lustre rpms without recompiling them I pulled the Mellanox packages and installed the OFED stack from CentOS (which, I believe, comes down from Red Hat).

w/r,
Kurt