[lustre-discuss] OST partition sizes

Alexander I Kulyavtsev aik at fnal.gov
Wed Apr 29 08:24:58 PDT 2015

What range of record sizes did you use for IOR? This is more important than file size.
100MB is small, overall data size (# of files) shall be twice as memory.
I ran series of test for small record size for raidz2 10+2; will re-run some tests after upgrading to 0.6.4.1 .

Single file performance differs substantially from file per process.

Alex.