[lustre-discuss] Intel Enterprise Edition for Lustre Availability?

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Mon Aug 3 10:25:59 PDT 2015

No, the source for Intel's Enterprise Edition is not available at
lustre.org.  They keep the branch and releases for their EE product
private.  Yes, they forked the branch for their EE release from
something that can be found at lustre.org, but they will have
considerable change on their EE releases that are not found at
lustre.org.  This is similar to how other vendors fork lustre for their
products, such as Seagate with their SDA product.

Chris