[lustre-discuss] Intel Enterprise Edition for Lustre Availability?

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Thu Aug 6 06:56:18 PDT 2015

I just wanted to clarify here so there is no confusion. The code for
Intel¹s Lustre release is available to the users of the software (our
customers/partners) and the content of the releases is (and will continue
to be) upstreamed into community releases

On 8/3/15, 10:25 AM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Christopher J. Morrone"
<lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org on behalf of morrone2 at llnl.gov>