[lustre-discuss] FIEMAP support for Lustre

Alexander I Kulyavtsev aik at fnal.gov
Mon Aug 24 12:34:22 PDT 2015

Wenji,
you may take a look at
	1.3.  Lustre File System Storage and I/O
and
	1.3.1.  Lustre File System and Striping
Commands
	lfs getstripe
	lfs setstripe

Lustre Network Request Scheduler
	https://build.hpdd.intel.com/job/lustre-manual/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/lustre_manual.xhtml#dbdoclet.nrstuning

Lustre multirail:
	http://cdn.opensfs.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/LUG13-Presentation-ihara-final-rev4.pdf
	http://cdn.opensfs.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/900-930_Diego_Moreno_LUG_Bull_2011.pdf
These are actually server side. IIRC you are looking on client side.

Best regards, Alex.