[lustre-discuss] Lustre 2.7 deployment issues

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Sat Dec 5 07:11:11 PST 2015

Rick

Yes you are correct. We¹re also actively working on the Lustre 2.8
community release which will contain all the bug fixes available in the
2.7.x maintenance releases we have made available to our customers. Lustre
2.8 should be finalized shortly but what¹s there atm on master should be
close to the finished article for anyone who would like to give it a try
ahead of its release.

Peter

On 12/5/15, 7:00 AM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Mohr Jr, Richard Frank
(Rick Mohr)" <lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org on behalf of