[lustre-discuss] lustre support on AArch64 (ARMv8)
Sreenidhi Bharathkar Ramesh
sreenira at broadcom.com
Tue Sep 1 03:51:06 PDT 2015
I am interested in trying out Lustre , both server and client, on AArch64 (ARMv8) platform.
- Juno development board with linaro kernel (3.10 or 3.19)
- plan to build lustre from sources.
- Ubuntu 14.04 or fc21 rootfs
1. platform question: Is Lustre supported on AArch64 platform ?
2. kernel version question: is there any specific kernel version requirement ?
Please let me know.
More information about the lustre-discuss