[lustre-discuss] Convert a disk from lustre to ext4

Colin Faber colin.faber at seagate.com
Tue Sep 1 09:38:12 PDT 2015

If you're just looking to reformat the drive, then just reformat the drive:

http://linux.die.net/man/8/mkfs.ext4

If this drive is an OST, or part of an existing file system you'll need to
follow this procedure:

https://build.hpdd.intel.com/job/lustre-manual/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/lustre_manual.xhtml#section_k3l_4gt_tl

-cf

-cf