[lustre-discuss] 1.8 client on 3.13.0 kernel

Lewis Hyatt lhyatt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:18:43 PDT 2015

Thanks a lot for the response. Seems like we need to explore upgrading the
servers. Do you happen to know how smooth that process is likely to be? We have
lustre 1.8.8 on CentOS 5.4 there, I presume we need to upgrade the OS and then
follow the upgrade procedure in the lustre manual, maybe it isn't such a big
deal. Thanks again...

-Lewis