[lustre-discuss] [lustre-devel] LMT 3.2 - MDT display

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Wed Apr 13 13:59:50 PDT 2016

This is more of a lustre-discuss topic, so I'm taking my reply there.

Can you describe how you installed lmt?  Most likely there is some
problem with the cerebro setup, and the data isn't getting to the node
on which you are running ltop.

There are some instructions here:

https://github.com/LLNL/lmt/wiki/Installation

There are some commands on that page that might help debug where the
problem is arising, for instance lmtmetric and cerebro-stat.

What version of Lustre are you using?

Chris