[lustre-discuss] EXT SENDER- Mounting Lustre over IB-to-Ethernet gateway

Kevin M. Hildebrand kevin at umd.edu
Mon Aug 1 05:23:14 PDT 2016

At the moment, the Lustre servers only have a low-bandwidth (1G) management
network that would be insufficient for running Lustre.  The IB gateway
theoretically gives me 40G Ethernet connections to my clients which also
have 40G Ethernet ports.  I could potentially set up a Lustre router, but
would like to use the hardware I already have in place, if possible.

Thanks,
Kevin

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 7:58 AM, Stolarek, Marcin <marcin.stolarek at delphi.com