[lustre-discuss] ZFS not freeing disk space

Bob Ball ball at umich.edu
Wed Aug 10 15:26:32 PDT 2016

It is my understanding that when you set the OST deactivated, they you
also don't get updates on the used space either, as of some recent
version of Lustre.  It has never been clear to me though if a simple
re-activation is needed to run the logs, or if the reboot is required,
once it is re-activated.

bob