[lustre-discuss] [UNTRUSTED] Re: Check clients connected?

Dilger, Andreas andreas.dilger at intel.com
Thu Dec 15 10:45:53 PST 2016

The lshowmount command was removed from Lustre 2.7ish after emailing this list asking for any users, but was reinstated in the 2.9 release when some users requested it.

In the meantime, you _should_ be able to use the old lshowmount binary on the new Lustre version, though I've never tested that in particular.

Lustre Principal Architect
Intel High Performance Data Division

On 2016/12/15, 08:24, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Mohr Jr, Richard Frank (Rick Mohr)" <lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org on behalf of rmohr at utk.edu> wrote:

    > On Dec 15, 2016, at 9:30 AM, Phill Harvey-Smith <p.harvey-smith at warwick.ac.uk> wrote:
    >
    > On 15/12/2016 14:21, Hanley, Jesse A. wrote:
    >> I forgot:  You should also be able to use lshowmount.
    >
    > Humm that works on the old sever, but can't find the command on the new centos 7.2 server, which I installed from RPMs I suspect there is one that I have not installed :)

    It looks like that command may have been removed in more recent versions of Lustre.

    --
    Rick Mohr
    Senior HPC System Administrator