[lustre-discuss] Lustre server community release for CentOS 7.x

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Tue Feb 2 11:31:41 PST 2016

"master" is the main community development branch of lustre, but it is
not a specific tagged release.

See this page for downloadable packages of releases:

  http://lustre.org/download/

We are definitely behind in supporting RHEL/CentOS 7.  We will have full
server-full builds of Lustre for RHEL/CentOS 7.? when Lustre 2.8.0 is
tagged.  2.8.0 is currently four months behind schedule, but it should
be done in the not-so-distant future.

Chris