[lustre-discuss] Lustre server community release for CentOS 7.x

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Wed Feb 3 19:44:31 PST 2016

Megan,

I have built and deployed Lustre RPMS with ZFS for CenOS 7.2.
It isn’t too difficult to do and they have worked well even with dkms updates as new kernels came out. I have them currently running on kernel 3.10.0-327.4.5.el7.x86_64

I elected to build them without ldiskfs so I could easily update the kernel when there were updates available.

Brian Andrus