[lustre-discuss] lustre clients cannot access different OSS groups on TCP and infiniband at same time

Dilger, Andreas andreas.dilger at intel.com
Wed Jul 13 18:15:32 PDT 2016

It sounds like you have two different filesystems, each using the same LNet networks "tcp0" and "o2ib0".  While "tcp" is a shorthand for network "tcp0", the network names need to be unique if the same clients are connecting to both filesystems.  One of the filesystems will need to regenerate the configuration to use "tcp1" and "o2ib1" (or whatever) to allow the clients to distinguish between the different networks.

Cheers, Andreas